SealSure Ltd are proud to be the exclusive New Zealand distributors of the SEAL-TIGHT® Original Waterproof Limb Protectors.
SealSure’s vision is to improve patients quality of life through providing innovative products that assist with every day life.
We work closely with Hospitals, Medical Centres & Nursing Organisations who recommend the SEAL-TIGHT® to patients as the most effective way to keep their cast, bandage or PICC Line dry.
The SEAL-TIGHT® Waterproof Protector is a completely watertight cover that is worn over a cast, bandage, PICC site or artificial limb to allow you to bathe or shower.
Made from a durable material, the SEAL-TIGHT® is fully submergible, meaning you can be reassured your limb will remain completely dry whilst showering or bathing.
The simple but effective patented design provides autonomy as it removes the need for plastic bags, tape, clingfilm, velcro straps or pumps which often require the help of a carer to apply.
Features of the SEAL-TIGHT® include;
- Completely Waterproof – Seal-Tight can be submerged under water…..
- Easy Single Handed Application
- No Strap – No Velcro – No Tapes
- 100% Latex Free
- Rough Outer Surface Minimises Slippage
- Patented Product, Imported from the U.S.A
- Recommended by nurses and clinicians throughout New Zealand
- With Normal Care, Lasts 6 – 8 Weeks.
With 25 products available, there is a SEAL-TIGHT® to fit everybody.
If you would like any further information about us or wish to stock our products, please contact us.