The SEAL-TIGHT® Protector is a completely watertight cover that is worn over a cast, bandage, PICC site or artificial limb to allow you to bathe or shower.
Made from a durable material, the SEAL-TIGHT® is fully submergible, meaning you can be reassured your limb will remain completely dry whilst showering or bathing.
The simple but effective patented design provides autonomy as it removes the need for plastic bags, tape, clingfilm, velcro straps or pumps which often require the help of a carer to apply.
Features of the SEAL-TIGHT® include;
- Completely waterproof – SEAL-TIGHT® can be submerged under water.
- Easy single handed application.
- No strap – no velcro – no tapes.
- 100% latex free.
- Rough outer surface minimises slippage.
- Patented product, imported from the U.S.A.
- Recommended by nurses and clinicians throughout New Zealand.
- Guaranteed to last the life of the cast.
With 31 products available, there is a SEAL-TIGHT® to fit everybody.